This post and its photos may contain affiliate links, view our disclosure policy.
Inside: Free Printable Halloween Bingo Game Cards with unique game cards and call-outs for Halloween parties! Our instant download PDF file makes printing and assembly easy for parents and teachers. Premium version for those who need more cards!
Ghostly Greetings, Y’all!
Isn’t there something fang-tastic about the month of October? While I’m not big into the really scary stuff, I do love the cute side of Halloween.
“Trick or treat, bag of sweets, ghosts are walking down the street.”
If you are reading this, then you are likely having a Halloween party or looking for a fun home or classroom activity.
Well, I’ve got just the thing for you!
Our free printable Halloween Bingo game for kids comes with 8 different cards, sticker cutouts, calling cards, and full instructions.
Laminate it and use it year after year!
Don’t be a scaredy cat; I double dare you to get this fun activity and snag your set of Halloween Bingo Cards!
Free Printable Halloween Bingo For Kids
I know just how this time of year can be cra-cra! School is back, kids want to get their costumes ready, and the sugar is flowing, so; I wanted to make this super easy for you.
These bingo game cards are the perfect fun Halloween games, amazing for class parties, fun family game nights, and young kids go bonkers for them!
You can snag this free download at the bottom of this post, open it up, print, and play! Enjoy. (If you want more than eight free bingo cards to use with your entire class, you can snag our premium version here.)
How to Set Up the Halloween Bingo Game
This adorable free set includes 8 different Bingo cards (the premium set includes 25 unique cards), one page of Bingo calling cards, instructions, and sticker cut-outs.
Bingo is a great activity because it’s easy to play for all ages and for varying sizes of groups.
Our Halloween Bingo PDF has everything you need to get started.
To Get Playing Halloween Bingo, You’ll Need:
- Halloween Bingo Cards
- Bingo markers. Ideas include Candies (Hershey’s kisses, Skittles), bingo dabber, or pumpkin cut-outs (provided)
- Printer (or have printed at a print shop)
- White card stock paper or plain white paper
- Scissors or a paper trimmer
- Optional – Dry Erase Markers
- Optional, but amazing: Laminator (I highly recommend it if you want to reuse your bingo cards and play in the future)
- Optional: Laminating sheets
- Optional: Velcro Tabs
- Optional: Prizes for the winner
Need More Halloween Bingo Game Cards?
25 Unique Halloween Bingo Cards
If you need more sets for a large group or your classroom, snag our premium version right here, which includes 25 unique Halloween Bingo Game Cards.
How To Play Halloween Bingo
Most of us know how to play Bingo already…but just in case you forget, here are some simple Bingo instructions.
Halloween Bingo Quick Instructions:
To play, give one Halloween Bingo card to each child or give one card to each team. Call out the spooky picture from the calling card. Players place a candy, sticker, or other over the square if it’s on their card. The first player to cover five spaces diagonally, horizontally, or vertically wins.
Detailed Printable Halloween Bingo Instructions:
- Print out your Halloween bingo cards (one for each player or team) and one set of the calling cards. If you want to use the bingo sticker cut-outs included, please also print these out.
- Give each child a Halloween Bingo card and your chosen bingo markers (heart cut-outs, M&M’s, skittles, jelly beans, mini marshmallows, dry-erase markers, or bingo dabbers).
- There is a free space in the middle of the Halloween card. Yahoo!
- Cut out the 24 call-outs from the call-out card and place them in a bowl or hat.
- Pull one card at a time from the bowl and call out the Halloween Picture or number (for example, “black cat” or “pumpkin”).
- The players will cover the corresponding card image with the chosen stickers, Halloween candy, or markers. (I love to use Velcro with the cut-out stickers, so they don’t slide around the card.)
- To win the game, the kiddo who covers 5 spaces in a row, horizontally, vertically, or diagonally shouts out “BINGO!” and they win.
- Create fun prizes or treats for winners.
This printable set includes 24 fun Halloween pictures:
- Trick-or-treat bag
- Black Cat
- Witches Hat
- Pumpkin trick-or-treat
- Haunted house
Download Free Halloween Bingo Cards
Click below to instantly download our free Printable Halloween Bingo Cards for Kids. (For personal use only.) Don’t forget to join our mailing list for free access to our entire printable library which includes free Bingo printables for EVERY season!
More Free Printables You May Love!
FREE Thanksgiving Scavenger Hunt
If you love Scavenger Hunts, snag this free Scavenger Hunt printable right here!
You can also get this Free set of Thanksgiving Bingo cards here.
Oh, and check out our epic list of 60 Fall Bucket List ideas for families! It’s a must-do this fall!
Purchase the Halloween Bingo Game Here
I think you are ready to download the Halloween printable bingo cards!
I hope you enjoy it! Let me know what you think in the comments below. Happy Haunting!
Benefits of Playing Bingo
Bingo games are awesome for developing listening, social, and self-regulation skills. There is so much learning jam-packed into this fun game.
Most of these sets include free and paid options.
I hope you enjoy these free Halloween printables and enjoy this classic game this Halloween!