This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you! Read my full disclosure policy here.
Inside: Printable Halloween Bingo Game with 25 unique game cards and 24 call-outs. Our instant download PDF file makes printing and assembly easy for parents and teachers,
Ghostly Greetings, Y’all!
Isn’t there something fang-tastic about the month of October? While I’m not big into the really scary stuff, I do love the cute side of Halloween.
“Trick or treat, bag of sweets, ghosts are walking down the street.”
If you are reading this, then you are likely having a Halloween party or looking for a fun classroom activity.
Well, I’ve got just the thing for you!
Our Halloween Bingo printable set comes with 25 unique game cards, sticker cutouts, calling cards, and full instructions.
Laminate it and use it year after year!
Don’t be a scaredy cat; I double dare you to get your set of Halloween Bingo Cards!
Halloween Bingo For Kids
I know just how this time of year can be cra-cra! School is back, kids are wanting to get their costumes ready, and the sugar is flowing, so; I wanted to make this super easy for you.
You can click download, open it up, print, and play! Enjoy.
how to Set Up the Halloween Bingo Game
This adorable set includes 25 different Bingo game cards, one page of Bingo calling cards, instructions, and sticker cut-outs.
Bingo is perfect because it’s easy to play for all ages and for varying sizes of groups.
Our Halloween Bingo PDF has everything you need to get started.
To Get Playing Halloween Bingo, You’ll Need:
- Halloween Bingo Cards
- Bingo markers. Ideas include: Candies (Hershey’s kisses, Skittles), bingo dabber, or pumpkin cut-outs (provided)
- Printer (or have printed at a print shop)
- White card stock paper or plain white paper
- Scissors or a paper trimmer
- Optional, but amazing: Laminator (I highly recommend it if you want to reuse your bingo cards and play in the future)
- Optional: Laminating sheets
- Optional: Velcro Tabs
- Optional: Prizes for the winner
How To Play Halloween Bingo
Most of us know how to play Bingo already…but just in case you forget, here are some simple Bingo instructions.
Bingo Quick Instructions: To play, give one Halloween Bingo card to each child or give one card to each team. Call out the spooky picture from the calling card. Players place a candy, sticker, or other over the square if it’s on their card. The first player to cover 5 spaces diagonally, horizontally, or vertically wins.
Detailed Printable Halloween Bingo Instructions:
- Print out your Halloween bingo cards (one for each player or team) and one set of the calling cards. If you want to use the bingo sticker cut-outs included, please also print these out.
- Give each child a Halloween Bingo card and your chosen bingo markers (heart cut-outs, M&M’s, skittles, jelly beans, mini marshmallows, dry-erase markers, or bingo dabbers).
- There is a free space in the middle of the Halloween card. Yahoo!
- Cut out the 24 call-outs from the call-out card and place them in a bowl or hat.
- Pull one card at a time from the bowl and call out the Halloween Picture or number (for example, “black cat” or “pumpkin”).
- The players will cover the corresponding image on their cards with the chosen stickers, candies, or markers. (I love to use Velcro with the cut-out stickers, so they don’t slide around the card.)
- To win the game, the kiddo who covers 5 spaces in a row, horizontally, vertically, or diagonally shouts out “BINGO!” and they win.
- Create fun prizes or treats for winners.
This printable set includes 24 fun Halloween pictures:
- Trick or treat bag
- Black Cat
- Witches Hat
- Pumpkin trick or treat
- Haunted house
FREE Thanksgiving Scavenger Hunt
If you love Scavenger Hunts, snag this free Scavenger Hunt printable right here!
You can also get this Free set of Thanksgiving Bingo cards here.
Oh, and check out our epic list of 60 Fall Bucket List ideas for families! It’s a must-do this fall!
purchase the Halloween Bingo Game Here
I think you are ready to download the Halloween printable bingo cards!
Hope you enjoy it! Let me know what you think in the comments below. Happy Haunting!
Benefits of Playing Bingo
Bingo games are awesome in the development of listening, social, and self-regulation skills. There is so much learning jam-packed into this fun game.
If you love Bingo games, we have a few other themes you might love:
Most of these sets include free and paid options.
What you Should Do Next…
1. Subscribe to Our Newsletter:
Signup for our newsletter for tips, resources, and lots of free printables to help you create a happier home or classroom. Plus, when you subscribe, I’ll also send you a copy of our strategy-packed guide, 12 Mini Mindfulness Activities for Kids.
2. Get the Toolkit and Put the FUN back into Parenting!
If you want even MORE tips and strategies for raising resilient, mindful, happy kids, check out The Positive Parenting Toolkit (for busy parents or teachers ready for change at 77% off the regular price). Plus, for a limited time, get FREE bonuses worth $25 — completely risk-free and with lifetime access.
3. Discover the Calm Confident Kids Toolbox
Your new bestie has arrived. The Calm Confident Kids Toolbox, a favorite among teachers, practitioners, and parents, is here. For a limited time, you get a collection of our best-selling resources worth over $100 for over 78% off.