This post and its photos may contain affiliate links, view our disclosure policy.
Inside: 30 Free printable Christmas Bingo Cards for kids! This holly-jolly, easy-to-put-together free Christmas Bingo printable is the perfect holiday game to bring joy to your Christmas season. Bingo is always a hit and suitable for the whole family, large groups, and people of all ages.
I love Christmas, with everything merry and bright and everything nice.
Christmas is arguably the most magical time of the year!
And what also comes along with this glorious season is an abundance of all this goodness…
…gingerbread houses, pine cones, candy canes, Christmas trees, scarves, warm socks, Christmas markets, scented candles, twinkling lights, Christmas decorations, hot cocoa, oversized sweaters, Elf on the Shelf, Christmas songs, fun-themed books, Christmas movies, family nights, board games, shortbread cookies, Santa Claus, and of course Christmas party games.
And because Christmas is without doubt, so very magical, I’ve created this fun Christmas bingo game the entire family or class can play!
…And bonus, these are printables so you can laminate them and use them for years to come.
What’s Included With This Free Printable Christmas Bingo Kit?
This fun Christmas activity is the perfect game to bring the Christmas spirit into your class parties, small groups, or a family game night. Put on some festive Christmas music, turn on the Christmas lights, and enjoy this free Christmas bingo printable.
This free merry-licious Christmas Bingo printable game includes a whopping 30 unique cards, 35 Bingo calling cards, instructions, and sticker cut-outs. You can grab this free printable at the bottom of this post (and remember, this printable is for your personal use only.
Bingo is perfect because it’s easy to play for all ages (young kids love it) and for varying sizes of groups.
And this bingo bundle has everything you’ll need to get started.
Light up your Christmas this year with this fun Christmas Bingo game.
***Snag your free download below
***If you have over 30 players, you can split them into teams
How To Play Christmas Bingo
Most of us know how to play Bingo already…but just in case it’s been a while, here’s a quick rundown.
Quick Christmas Bingo Instructions
To play, give one Christmas bingo card to each child or give one card to each team. Pull a call-out from a hat or bowl (one at a time) and call out the image on the card or use the number system.
Our bingo game is unique from others around the web because we include a number and description for each picture. We want to take any confusion out of the equation for you and your kids or students!
Then, have the children place a candy, sticker, Christmas M&M, or another marker of your choosing over the square if the item called out is on their card. The first player to cover five spaces diagonally, horizontally, or vertically wins.
Detailed Christmas Bingo Instructions:
- Print out your 30 free printable Christmas Bingo cards (one for each player or team) and one set of calling cards. If you want to use the bingo sticker cut-outs included, please also print these out. Place the cards into a bowl or hat.
- Give each child a Christmas Bingo card and your chosen bingo markers (candy-cane cut-outs, Christmas M&M’s, skittles, jelly beans, mini marshmallows, dry erase markers, Hershey kisses, bingo chips or bingo dabbers)
- Have kids mark the free space with their chosen bingo markers.
- Pull one card at a time from the bowl and call out the image on the card or use the number system and call out the number labelled on each bingo board.
- The kids can cover the corresponding number or image with chosen stickers, candies, or markers. (I love to use Velcro with the candy cane stickers so they don’t slide around the card).
- To win the game, the kiddo who covers 5 spaces in a row, horizontally, vertically, or diagonally, shouts out “BINGO!” and they win.
- Create fun prizes or treats for winners.
Materials needed for your 30 Free Printable Christmas Bingo Cards:
- Christmas Bingo Cards (download at the bottom of the post)
- Candies, bingo dabber, Christmas candy, or candy-cane cut-outs (provided)
- Printer (or have printed at a print shop)
- White card stock paper
- Scissors or a paper trimmer
- Optional, but amazing: Laminator (I love this laminator!)
- Optional: Laminating sheets
- Optional: Velcro Tabs
If you are on the hunt for awesome game ideas for your next kid’s party, check out this epic guide of easy and fun party games.
Christmas Bingo Game Play Variations
I love traditional Bingo games, but many interesting variations can liven up your holiday party (you know, variety is the spice of life, right?)
You can play until the winner is the first one to get:
- Full board bingo
- 5 around the corner
- An inside square
- An outside square
- The shape of a 7 or 11
- A block of 9
Download the free Christmas Bingo Game
Just click the button to get these 30 Unique Christmas Bingo Game Cards!
More Free Christmas Printables
If you love Fun Christmas Activities, then you might love some of our other free printables!
Other Themed Bingo Games
- If you love all things Bingo, then you might also love our Thanksgiving Bingo. Snag a free set here, or get our premium version with 30 card variations).
- If you love all things Bingo, then you might also love our Valentine’s Bingo (snag a free set here or grab our premium version with 30 card variations).
- Or what about a fun Gratitude Bingo Game for kids?
Family traditions are like secret handshakes or your favorite cozy blanket—they make you feel good and give you something fun to look forward to when life gets super busy.
These traditions are like glue; they stick the good times and special memories in your mind and help remind us what’s important—like how much fun it is to spend time with your family during the holidays.
How about this Christmas, you and your family start a new tradition? Playing Bingo together could be a new way to make your holiday nights extra cool and cozy.
If you think traditions are awesome, you should see my big list of Christmas traditions.
You are going to LOVE this!
More Resources You Might Love
- 30-day kindness calendar, another super sweet activity for kids
- 77 Acts of Kindness for Kids
- Our mega gratitude guide for kids.
- And if you love doing fun activities with your kids, you DON’T want to miss out on this giant gratitude bundle.
- If you love Christmas as much as I do, eliminate the feeling of being overwhelmed with these eight tips to reduce holiday season stress.
- I’m also obsessed with this giant list of amazing stocking stuffers for kids of any age.
Final Thoughts on Christmas Bingo
I hope you love all the Holly Jolly goodness packed into this post. Whether you snag these adorable Christmas Bingo cards or another fun holiday activity, I’m sure there is something here that all kids and adults alike will love.
Tell me, what brings out the Christmas magic in you?