This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you! Read my full disclosure policy here.
Inside: Snag our free printable I spy Christmas activity for a fun Christmas activity with your kids or students.
Check out our adorable printable I spy Christmas activity sheets, perfect for the home or classroom.
Add these printables to your collection of Christmas activities and games.
>>Get your I Spy Printable at the end of this post.
How to Use This Christmas I Spy Printable Activity
- Laminate them if you wish (this sure takes your printables next level!). This way, you can use them year after year without reprinting. This is a great idea for classrooms or to use as Christmas placemats.
- Bring out as a fun game at your next kids’ Christmas party!
- Do as a fun activity on a snowy day (make it a competition who can complete the I Spy printable first).
Directions for to use:
- Download these printables on cardstock (you can get the free instant download at the end of this post).
- Grab your favorite pencil or pencil crayon
- Use the second sheet to keep track of the items you find
- Option to laminate.
Tip: I would suggest reviewing the Print Preview before you print. I can’t tell you how many times the edges of my printables have been cut off. Each and every printer is different, so while I can’t give you printing advice, I suggest selecting “Print to Fit to Size” or investigate the printer Scale Features (you can print at 90% scale).
BENEFITS OF I SPY GAMES
I Spy games are a big hit with kids, and not only are they loads of fun, but they have other hidden benefits as well.
These games help kids with counting skills. Way to make math essentials fun, mom!
These fun games also help kids with counting, writing numbers, and focus.
So snap these up, and have fun!
If you love printables you might also love:
- Free Christmas Color by Number
- Free Christmas Bingo Game
- 21 Fairy tale Christmas Traditions You’ll Want to Do This Year
- Free Winter Coloring Bookmarks
- Free Christmas Placemats
Things to Consider before downloading our FREE Christmas I Spy Printables:
- Mindfulmazing’s printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY; you can not redistribute. You may use these at home, in the classroom, or in your therapy office.
- You may NOT modify, sell, redistribute, or claim these designs as your own.
- If you’d like to share our winter bookmarks with your own audience, you may use ONE photo, and credit must be given to Mindfulmazing and linked back to this post.
You can sit around the table with mugs of hot chocolate, grab your favorite crayons or markers and use these fun activities (and sharpen your math skills).
What you Should Do Next…
1. Subscribe to Our Newsletter:
Signup for our newsletter for tips, resources, and lots of free printables to help you create a happier home or classroom. Plus, when you subscribe, I’ll also send you a copy of our strategy-packed guide, 12 Mini Mindfulness Activities for Kids.
2. Discover Our Best-Selling Mega Emotions Bundle:
Over 20,000 parents, teachers, and practitioners have already benefitted from our Mega Emotions Bundle. And now, you can too! Get a massive 87% discount on this incredible bundle that’s being used to help kids manage big feelings worldwide. Don’t miss out on this amazing offer!