This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you! Read my full disclosure policy here.
Inside: Four FREE Winter Coloring Bookmarks to make reading fun!
We’ve got 4 FREE printable winter coloring bookmarks to make those cold snow days a lot more fun!
I love making bookmarks to encourage kids to keep reading, and so I think kids of all ages (and even adults, too) are going to love coloring this fun set of Winter Coloring Bookmarks and then using them to save a place in their favorite book!
Or the new book they will be getting from Santa!!
You could even hang them from the tree for a handmade decoration!
>>Get your Winter Bookmarks here.
How to Use These Free Winter Coloring Bookmarks
There are four winter-themed bookmark designs ready to be colored with crayons, markers, or pencil crayons. I would also recommend laminating the bookmarks after they’ve been colored to help them last longer.
How to use:
- Download these printables on cardstock
- Use a paper trimmer or scissors to cut out each bookmark.
- Color (use your favorite markers, pencil crayons, or crayons)
- Option to laminate.
If you love printables you might also love:
- Free Christmas Color by Number
- Free Christmas Bingo Game
- 21 Fairy tale Christmas Traditions You’ll Want to Do This Year
Things to Consider before downloading our FREE Winter Coloring Bookmarks:
- Mindfulmazing’s printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY, you can not redistribute. You may use these at home, in the classroom, or in your therapy office.
- You may NOT modify, sell, redistribute, or claim these designs as your own.
- If you’d like to share our winter bookmarks with your own audience, you may use ONE photo, and credit must be given to Mindfulmazing and linked back to this post.
You can sit around the table with mugs of hot chocolate, grab your favorite crayons or markers and bring these designs to life.
I’d love to see what you create! Tag me on Instagram when you are done.
What you Should Do Next…
1. Subscribe to Our Newsletter:
Signup for our newsletter for tips, resources, and lots of free printables to help you create a happier home or classroom. Plus, when you subscribe, I’ll also send you a copy of our strategy-packed guide, 12 Mini Mindfulness Activities for Kids.
2. Discover Our Best-Selling Mega Emotions Bundle:
Over 20,000 parents, teachers, and practitioners have already benefitted from our Mega Emotions Bundle. And now, you can too! Get a massive 87% discount on this incredible bundle that’s being used to help kids manage big feelings worldwide. Don’t miss out on this amazing offer!