This post and its photos may contain affiliate links, view our disclosure policy.
Inside: Four FREE Winter Coloring Bookmarks to make reading fun!
We’ve got 4 FREE printable winter coloring bookmarks to make those cold snow days a lot more fun!
I love making bookmarks to encourage kids to keep reading, so I think kids of all ages (and even adults, too) will love coloring this fun set of Winter Coloring Bookmarks and then using them to save a place in their favorite book!
Or the new book they will be getting from Santa!!
You could even hang them from the tree for a handmade decoration!
>>Get your Winter Bookmarks at the end of this post!
How to Use These Free Winter Coloring Bookmarks
There are four winter-themed bookmark designs ready to be colored with crayons, markers, or pencil crayons. I would also recommend laminating the bookmarks after they’ve been colored to help them last longer.
How to use:
- Download these printables on cardstock
- Use a paper trimmer or scissors to cut out each bookmark.
- Color (use your favorite markers, pencil crayons, or crayons)
- Option to laminate.
If you love free printables, you might also love:
Things to Consider Before Downloading our FREE Winter Coloring Bookmarks:
- Mindfulmazing’s printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY, you can not redistribute. You may use these at home, in the classroom, or in your therapy office.
- You may NOT modify, sell, redistribute, or claim these designs as your own.
- If you’d like to share our winter bookmarks with your own audience, you may use ONE photo, and credit must be given to Mindfulmazing and linked back to this post.
Download Our Free Winter Coloring Bookmarks
Click here to download this instant PDF printable.
You can sit around the table with mugs of hot chocolate, grab your favorite crayons or markers, and bring these designs to life.
I’d love to see what you create! Tag me on Instagram when you are done.