This post and its photos may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you! Read my full disclosure policy here.
Inside: This fun, easy-to-put-together free Valentine Bingo printable is the perfect Valentine’s game to spice up Valentine’s Day. Valentine’s Day bingo is suitable for fun family game nights, classroom parties, or any kid’s parties.
Bingo is a classic fun game that is easy to put together and inexpensive.
Plus, kids AND adults LOVE Bingo!
To add a fun twist to this classic game, I’ve made up these sweet Valentine’s Day Bingo Printables which you can print out and start using right away for your next family night or classroom party.
…And bonus, these are printables so you can laminate them and use them for years to come.
If you are looking for a game to play at your child’s next classroom Valentine’s day party or a fun family night, look no further than Mindfulmazing’s Free Printable Valentine Bingo for Kid’s. (You can snag the free download near the end of this post).
What’s Included With This Free Printable Valentine Bingo Kit?
This sweet set of free Valentine Bingo printables includes 8 different Bingo game cards, one page of Bingo calling cards, instructions, and sticker cut-outs.
Bingo is perfect because it’s easy-to-play for all ages and for varying sizes of groups.
And this kit has everything you need to get started.
***If you have over 8 players you can split into teams (or grab this premium set with 30 game card variations here).
How To Play Valentine’s Day Bingo
Most of us know how to play Bingo already…but just in case you forget here are some simple Bingo instructions.
How Do You Play Valentine Bingo?
To play, give one Valentine bingo card to each child or give one card to each team. Pull a call-out from a hat or bowl (one at a time) and call out the number or image on the card. Then have the children place a candy, heart sticker, or other over the square if it’s on their card. The first player to cover 5 spaces diagonally, horizontally, or vertically wins.
Detailed Valentine Bingo Instructions:
- Print out your valentine bingo cards (one for each player or team) and one set of the calling cards. If you want to use the bingo sticker cut-outs included, please also print these out. Place the cards into a bowl or hat.
- Give each child a Valentine Bingo card, and your chosen bingo markers (heart cut-outs, M&M’s, skittles, jelly beans, mini marshmallows, dry erase markers, or bingo dabbers)
- The heart in the middle of the Valentine’s card is a free space. Yahoo!
- Pull one card at a time from the bowl and either call out the number or describe the image.
- The kids can cover the corresponding number or image with chosen stickers, candies, or markers. (I love to use Velcro with the heart cut-outs so they don’t slide around the card).
- To win the game, the kiddo who covers 5 spaces in a row, horizontally, vertically, or diagonally shouts out “BINGO!” and they win.
- Create fun prizes or treats for winners.
Materials needed for Valentine Bingo:
- Valentine Bingo Cards
- Candies, bingo dabber, or heart cut-outs (provided)
- Printer (or have printed at a print shop)
- White card stock paper
- Scissors or a paper trimmer
- Optional, but amazing: Laminator (I love this laminator!)
- Optional: Laminating sheets
- Optional: Velcro Tabs
If you love Valentine’s Day as much as I do, be sure to head over to the 15 sweetest Valentine’s Day crafts, games, and activities sure to spice up your kiddo’s love day! I’m also obsessed with all The Valentine’s Day activities at Over The Big Moon.
If you are on the hunt for awesome game ideas for your next kids party, check out this epic guide of easy and fun party games.
Other Ways To Play Valentine’s Day Bingo
I love the traditional Valentine Bingo but there are SO many variations that can spice up your Valentine’s Day year after year.
You can play until the winner is the first one to get:
- Full board bingo
- 5 around the corner
- An inside square
- An outside square
- The shape of a 7 or 11
- A block of 9
I hope you love these free printable valentine bingo game cards as much as we do. Enter your information into the form below and these sweet printables will be sent straight to your inbox.
Need more than 8 bingo cards?
Looking for a premium set to play with classrooms, parties, or fun family nights? If you need more cards, this premium set comes complete with 30 valentine bingo card variations! Snag it right here!
If you love anything Bingo, you might also love our Gratitude Bingo Cards for kids.
This is a fun way to get your kids thinking about all the awesome things in their lives they have to be grateful for!
Raising Kind Kids
The month of February is the PERFECT time to focus on teaching our children how to be kind.
Kindness matters because it can change your life and change the world!
And here’s the best part:
When WE are coming from a place of kindness, we naturally experience kindness from others.
And this is why it is important to be kind to everyone.
Kindness works like a boomerang, it shoots back to you.
Kindness Activities for Kids
The following activities and resources are must haves for raising kind kids:
- 30-day kindness calendar, another super sweet activity for kids
- 77 Acts of Kindness for Kids
- Kindness Rocks Activity Guide (Opt-in here to get the kindness poster, kindness calendar, and kindness rocks activity kit).
- Helpful guides on teaching children kindness and our mega gratitude guide for kids.
- And if you love doing fun activities with your kids, you DON’T want to miss out on this giant gratitude bundle your kids (and you) will love!
Kindness matters, and it all starts with small changes today.