Inside: If want an awesome cute and free printable chore chart then you can snag our five-page digital download completely free (below).
I’m obsessed with chore charts, routine charts, and anything that promotes peace and order in my household.
And here’s the best part:
Not only are chore charts cute, bright, and fun, but they also teach kids responsibility and make kids feel like they are a valued member of the family team.
We’ve all been there, possibly shrieking, “did you clean your room and put your dishes in the sink?” only to receive a dismissive shrug.
Well, dismissive eye roll no more. Not when you can make chore time fun and rewarding with this amazing free printable chore chart for toddlers and preschoolers.
Free Printable Chore Chart for Toddlers or Preschoolers – Completely Customizable
This free printable chore chart really has it all.
Let’s dive a little deeper into how you can make this daily chore chart work for your little ones!
- First, choose between the blue or pink chart design (or mix and match).
- Print all the pages from your instant digital download
- Cut out the chore tasks and stickers
- Optional: Laminate your chart OR place it in a frame (more on that below)
- Optional: Laminate your task cards
- Optional: Add velcro stickers to task cards and stickers (or use a dry erase marker instead of stickers)
- Choose what chores you will focus on this week, place your chosen six chore task cards in the six open spots on your chore chart (I use velcro for this).
- When your child completes their assigned chore, place a sticker beside that chore task under the applicable day of the week.
- Set a predetermined reward. Will each sticker be worth a certain value, or will completing a certain number of chores earn a privilege or reward?
Note: Each chore chart has space for six tasks. This doesn’t mean your child needs to complete each task every day. Some chores (like taking out the garbage) will only need to be completed once per week, that’s okay.
Now setting up the chore chart is the easy part, getting your kids to comply every day is the hard part.
Don’t worry, you’ve got you covered there too! Pop over on over to one of our most popular posts to snag 5 tips on using your chore chart daily.
how to use your free printable chore chart
We all know kids are hard on things.
I don’t know if you’ve ever considered purchasing a laminator, but it has been one of my best purchases all year. I can’t even believe how much I use this thing.
(Think family photos, kids artwork, chore charts, routine charts, important documents).
You can also put your chart in a frame as shown in the pictures or add a magnetic backing and hang on the fridge!
The options are endless.
Supplies You Might Need For Your Customizable Chore Chart (you choose!):
- EXPO Dry Erase Markers, Ultra Fine Tip, Assorted Colors, 8-Count
- Craftopia Magnetic Adhesive Sheets | 8" x 10"
- Neenah Cardstock - Heavyweight, 110 lb/199 gsm Index
- VELCRO Brand Dots | 200 Pk | 3/4" Circles |
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 All-in-One Wireless Printer
- Scotch Thermal Laminator
- Scotch Thermal Laminating Pouches, 100-Pack, 8.9 x 11.4 inches, Letter Size Sheets
Download your free customizable chore chart for toddlers or preschoolers right here!
Here you go!
Just enter your information and your free chart will be zoomin it’s way to your inbox.
Premium Daily Chore Chart for Kids
If you love trying new and exciting chore charts, we also offer a premium chore chart for just a couple of bucks which you can snag right here!
Final Thoughts on Free Printable Chore Charts for Kids
I sincerely hope you love these chore charts and find one that suits your family’s style.
Giving kids responsibilities hosts a whole array of benefits. Don’t get caught in the trap of doing everything for your kids and expecting nothing in return.
Enjoy, and most of all, have fun!
Please let me know how this fun and free printable chore chart is working for you!