Inside: 50 things you likely won’t be saying during your final days of life!
Many thoughts race through our minds every day and so many of these thoughts are useless, non-productive and harmful.
Below are 50 things I can pretty much guarantee you won’t be saying during your final days of life. When we gain some perspective and see how silly these thoughts and worries actually are we can start to change them.
50 Things You Won’t Say During Your Final Days of Life
1. If only I’d spent more time on Facebook.
2. All those years I held grudges against loved ones was well worth it.
3. It’s a good thing I was able to buy that BMW, now people have something really great and meaningful to remember me by.
4. My granite countertops have made me the happiest person in the world.
5. I’m glad I kept my feelings pent up my entire life.
6. I wish I had more twitter followers.
7. I’m glad I lived my life based on the expectations of others.
8. I wish I’d had less courage and instead of living a life true to me, lived a life others expected of me.
9. I spent too much time with my family and not enough time working.
10. I need more money.
11. Do I look fat?
12. Look at those wrinkles, I wish I had time for more plastic surgery. It would be worth every penny.
13. The time and money spent vacationing was a waste.
14. I’m too busy to relax.
15. Juicer or smoothies?
16. What oil should I cook with?
17. I’m glad Twilight is the only book I’ve ever read.
18. Turn the car around, I forgot my iPhone.
19. I wish I hadn’t taken such good care of myself.
20. I wish I spent more time at the office and worked longer hours.
21. I’m so glad I saved every cent and never enjoyed any of my hard-earned money.
22. My greatest disappointment in life was missing the season finale of The Walking Dead.
23. I think I spent my life having too much fun. I wish I hadn’t let myself be so happy.
24. If I hadn’t used that disinfectant hand sanitizer I’d have been dead long ago.
25. I wish I had spent more time wallowing in the past.
26. Who got voted out on the bachelorette?
27. I’m so glad I never had a chance to see the Eiffel Tower.
28. It’s great I didn’t complete anything on my bucket list.
29. I’m so glad I never told her/him that I loved them.
30. It’s a good thing I put my health and wellness on the back burner for all those years.
31. Going to church was a waste of time.
32. I should have complained more.
33. I should have never gone to school, what a waste of time.
34. It’s a good thing I waited to enjoy life until retirement.
35. I’m glad I always took life so seriously.
36. All that worrying was energy well spent.
37. I should have been more critical.
38. It’s a good thing I never let anyone see the real and amazing me. I’m so glad I never had the courage to express my real feelings.
39. I’m glad I lost touch with all my friends.
40. I wish I hadn’t laughed so much.
41. Thank god I got to level 100 in Candy Crush
42. I wish I had of spent more time cleaning the house.
43. I played with my children way too much.
44. I need to fit into my skinny jeans.
45. Thank god I wasted thousands of hours watching TV.
46. I wonder what Donald Trump is up to?
47. It’s a good thing I never said everything I needed to say.
48. I’m glad I lived with a closed mind.
49. It’s a good thing I always compared myself to others.
50. I’m glad I resisted everything out of my control.
Now add to the list below, name some silly things we worry about today, that we’ll laugh about later.
The magical life-changing benefits of mindfulness are for everyone! With this FREE eBook (over 40-pages) you will create the relaxation you crave and remove the stress weighing you down. Make the most of a messy mind (in only 7-days) for a beautiful, balanced life!
Save it for later!